Ranging from agriculture to business, and creative arts to engineering, many of our programmes are validated by top UK universities, including Bournemouth University and Oxford Brookes University.
Take a look at the bottom of this page to find out more about the range of university-level courses we provide in conjunction with partner establishments.
Alongside these, the College run a number of Higher National Certificates and Higher National Diplomas, all accredited by Pearson. We also offer a number of courses certified by leading professional organisations, such as the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
At the College, you are more than just a number. Our smaller class sizes give you more contact time with supportive and highly knowledgeable staff. We focus on preparing you for your chosen career, providing industry-standard facilities, a range of assessments which include practical assignments and valuable work placements.
No matter which Higher Education course you choose to study with us, you can be confident in the value of your qualification.
Business and Management
- BA (Hons) (top-up) Business and Management Practice
- BA (Hons) Business and Management Practice (Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship)
- HND Animal Management (Behaviour and Welfare)
- HND Creative Media Production (VFX)
- HND Crime and Criminal Justice (Public Services)
- HND Computing
- HND Sport and Exercise Science (Coaching Science)
- HNC Early Childhood Education and Care
- HND Engineering (Electronic / Electrical)
- HND Engineering (General)
Higher Nationals are internationally-recognised Higher Education qualifications at Level 4 and 5 that are equivalent to the first and second years of a university degree, providing progression to both university and employment.
Higher Nationals are delivered at both universities and colleges in 60 countries around the world. They are an ideal choice for students seeking an affordable and relevant route to a degree or employment.