Take a look at the bottom of this page to find out more about the range of university-level courses we provide in conjunction with partner establishments.
Alongside these, the College run a number of Higher National Certificates and Higher National Diplomas, all accredited by Pearson. We also offer a number of courses certified by leading professional organisations, such as the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
At the College, you are more than just a number. Our smaller class sizes give you more contact time with supportive and highly knowledgeable staff. We focus on preparing you for your chosen career, providing industry-standard facilities, a range of assessments which include practical assignments and valuable work placements.
No matter which Higher Education course you choose to study with us, you can be confident in the value of your qualification.
Business and Management
- Foundation Degree (FdA) Business and Management Practice
- BA (Hons) (top-up) Business and Management Practice
- BA (Hons) Professional Business and Management Practice
- BA (Hons) Business and Management Practice (Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship)
- HNC and HND Animal Management (Behaviour and Welfare)
- HND Creative Media Production (VFX)
- HND Crime and Criminal Justice (Public Services)
- HNC and HND Digital Technologies
- HNC / HND Social and Community Work (Integrated Health and Social Care)
- HND Sport and Exercise Science (Coaching Science)
BTEC Higher Nationals are internationally-recognised Higher Education qualifications at Level 4 and 5 that are equivalent to the first and second years of a university degree, providing progression to both university and employment.
BTEC Higher Nationals are delivered at both universities and colleges in 60 countries around the world. They are an ideal choice for students seeking an affordable and relevant route to a degree or employment.