It can change from moment to moment, day to day, month to month or year to year. With good mental wellbeing you are able to:
- Feel relatively confident in yourself and have positive self-esteem
- Feel and express a range of emotions
- Build and maintain good relationships with others
- Feel engaged with the world around you
- Live and work productively
- Cope with the stresses of daily life
- Adapt and manage in times of change and uncertainty
- Think about what is affecting your wellbeing
- Build positive relationships
- Take time for yourself
- Look after your mental health and physical health
- Ask for help if you need it
Are you stressed or anxious? Do you feel worried or sad? Ever feel angry or lonely? Not feeling confident? Feel confused?
Not sure what you feel?
Don't bottle it up - come and talk about it.
Free online counselling for all students in Salisbury, Chippenham, Trowbridge and Lackham.
Wiltshire College & University Centre Counselling Service: Confidential and Professional Support (Term Time Only)
Meet our team of Wellbeing Advisors. They are here to support any College student with any worries or problems, however large or small. They can support, guide, and help you make the most of your time here at Wiltshire College & University Centre.
They never judge, are friendly and approachable and if they can’t help they will help to find the appropriate person.
Simply drop them an email to arrange an appointment.
Wellbeing Advisor Salisbury
Wellbeing Advisor Trowbridge
Wellbeing Advisor Chippenham
Wellbeing Advisor Lackham