Please note password self service has not been fully rollout and tested to all students and staff. The documentation here is still being reviewed and should only be followed if you are directed to it by ICT Services.
Forgotten your College password?
If you are a student and haven’t registered for Password Self Service reset your password by contacting your Tutor.
Staff that haven’t registered for Password Self Service can contact ICT Services.
If you have registered for Password Self Service
- Visit the Password Reset page (https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com)
- Enter your college email address.
- Enter the Capture Characters.
- Get an access code.
- Enter the access code and follow the on-screen instructions.
Register for Password Self Service
- If you have just joined the college and have not yet logged in, you will need to follow the either the student activation process or new staff starter process.
- Visit this site https://aka.ms/ssprsetup , you will be asked to provide a mobile phone number, or personal (not college) email address. Microsoft will use these details to send you a verification text or link.
- Microsoft will send an SMS text message to your mobile or email to your personal address with a verification code or link. Simply follow their instructions to activate your account.
Data Privacy notice: Please note the college do not have access to the personal information you provide Microsoft through this process and you can remove the data you have entered at anytime.
Register for Microsoft Authenticator
We recommend protecting your College account with the Microsoft Authenticator app.
You can set this up by following the link https://aka.ms/mfasetup
We also recommend protecting your other non college accounts (Live/Outlook,Facebook/Discord) with this or similar two factor authentication apps.