we are keen to work closely with secondary schools across Wiltshire and beyond to support your students in their next steps and provide clear information about our provisions.
- Virtual activities: arrange for a guided 360° tour of our facilities or for a presentation from our schools liaison team about any aspect of our provision.
- Visit us: bring a group of students onto one of our campuses for a tour, a pre-arranged activity or a workshop
- A visit to your school: arrange for one of our schools liaison team to attend a careers evening, mock interviews, deliver a presentation or workshop
- Access our free careers advice service for your students
- Find out more about our 14-16 school links timetables, and bring your students into College on a regular basis
- Speak to us: get in touch with a member of our schools liaison team.
We will be offering T Level qualifications from September 2022. We understand that these are new qualifications and to recommend them to your students you need to understand them. We will be launching more information soon. We will also be holding teacher events to help you learn all about what they are and the students that will benefit from these qualifications.
However, if you would like more information now, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in contact.
The Department for Education have begun to release some videos to help get an overview of what T Levels are: