Industry Placements and Work Experience are an integral part of all full-time study programmes at Wiltshire College & University Centre
At Wiltshire College & University Centre we have a specialist team of Work Placement Officers on hand to support all our employers throughout the work placement process.
Our aim is to match individuals with your organisation and then provide support, advice and guidance to ensure all our employers and learners have a successful and beneficial placement experience.
Please speak to your dedicated Placement Officer to discuss all Covid-related questions.
The benefits of work placements to your business:
- The opportunity for you to identify potential candidates for future employment or an apprenticeship
- Plug skills gaps by working side by side with the student to help develop the skills you may require in the future
- An opportunity to support learners in gaining the skills employers want
- Help bridge the gap between education and employment
- Develop existing staff with the opportunity to upskill, coach and mentor your future workplace
- Flexible working arrangements
- Gain extra resource for day-to-day projects
- Bring in new, imaginative ideas
Enquire now using the form on this page: