Whether you are experienced in teaching or assessing, looking to start a new career in education or wanting to join one of our amazing professional services teams, you will be helping to maximise the student journey where over 96% of our students reach a positive destination on completion of their studies with us.
One of our main goals at the College is to recruit, retain, develop and reward the best staff who will take the College forward. Our supportive and dedicated staff are committed to preparing our students for their next steps whether that’s continuing in education or going into the workplace.
There are lots of opportunities on our website and if you believe you have skills and experience either from within the education sector, or current industry knowledge and expertise that could make a positive difference to our students, we would really like to hear from you.
Applying for a job with us
You can view our current job vacancies by clicking on the current vacancies link at the top of the page. For support with your application and information about the recruitment process please see our Applicant Guidance Document.
We have a range of job opportunities at the College including full and part-time roles in the following areas:
Lecturing and Assessor roles
Professional Services eg Finance, HR, Marketing, IT, Estates etc
Considering a Career in Teaching?
If you are considering starting a career in Teaching or Assessing or have some limited experience, the College can offer you a comprehensive induction with reduced teaching commitments in your early weeks, along with a “Transition to Teaching” support package. We will also support you to gain your Teaching Qualification.
For more information about the routes available for trainee /unqualified staff see our Join the Team guide - we are a very supportive team and will guide you through your journey into Teaching or Assessing.
If you have current industry knowledge and expertise but can’t see a job that looks right for you, contact our friendly recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our Talent Pool or Bank Staff
If you are interested in working at the College on a variable hours lecturing contract or as one of our bank of casual workers (including Professional Services), please email us at email@example.com with a copy of your CV, outlining your areas of interest and preferred location and the recruitment team will respond asap.
The College is home to 13,000 students across four main campuses in Trowbridge, Chippenham, Lackham and Salisbury, with a smaller campus trackside at Castle Combe.
We provide a wide range of benefits including excellent holiday entitlement, pension scheme with generous employer contributions along with a focus on continuing professional development.
Holiday Entitlement for full time working:
- Teaching Staff 37 days
- Professional Services Staff 30 days
In addition to the above entitlements, you will have Bank Holidays and College closure days over the Christmas period
- Generous Pension - you will be automatically enrolled into either the Teacher's Pension Scheme for Teaching staff or the Local Government Pension Scheme for Professional Services Staff
- HealthAssured - Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) providing up to six planned counselling sessions (either online, by telephone or face-to-face), as well as a 24-hour counselling line and access to a range of online health and wellbeing information and resources.
- Busy Bees Benefits- access to great discounts on items such as cinema tickets, coffee, and gym memberships as well as at large retailers such as M&S, Argos and Curry's/PC World
- Car Parking - free on-site parking for all staff (ensure you register your car with reception/estates team as we operate Parking Eye!
- Continued Professional Development including staff development days
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Free access to gyms on campus
- Restaurants - staff benefit from discounted prices at our training restaurants White Horse in Trowbridge and Wessex in Salisbury
- Aspire Salons - discounted hair and beauty treatments run by our professional students