This qualification is designed for learners who want to increase their knowledge and understanding of workplace violence and harassment across any sector.This will focus on the study of possible causes of violence in the workplace and how to reduce the risk of workplace violence and harassment.
What will I learn?
The objectives of this qualification are to:
• provide learners with an understanding of how organisational policies and procedures can contribute to a safe working environment
• provide learners with an understanding of why workplace violence may occur, the possible causes and how the risk of workplace violence can be reduced
• provide learners with an understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
It is made up of four mandatory units as follows:
• Contributing to a Positive and Safe Working Environment
• Violence in the Workplace
• Understanding Aggression, Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace
• Understand Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Study, Assessment and Qualifications
This course is delivered purely online with digital content. Upon enrolment Learners are sent login details for our e-assessor system where they will access all course materials including workbooks and questions. Learners will also submit all work via this system which will then be marked by an Assessor and feedback provided.
Due to the nature of these Distance Learning courses, the emphasis is very much on self-directed study.
Learners should be able to take all the information needed to complete the course from the Workbooks but will also receive high level support from their Assessor and the Distance Learning Team.
Each unit will have a set deadline so Learners can plan their study time to fit in with these dates.
Learners must be aged 19 years or over.
Must have lived in the UK or EAA for the last three years.
Must currently reside in England, in a post code outside of London, the Greater Manchester Combined Authority, the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority, the West Midlands Combined Authority, the Tees Valley Combined Authority, the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority, the Newcastle Upon Tyne, North Tyneside and Northumberland Combined Authority, the Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham and Sheffield Combined Authority and the West Yorkshire Combined Authority.
Additional Costs and Information
The allotted time for completion of this course is four months.
What Could I Do Next?
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to: • NCFE Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of Customer Service • NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service • NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Skills for Business: Customer Service