Key course information
Apply for this course
The purpose of this qualification is to provide you with knowledge and understanding of business improvement techniques, which can be applied across many different sectors and job roles. This qualification aims to focus on the study of business improvement techniques.The objectives of this qualification are to provide you with the knowledge and understanding in a range of areas, including safe and effective team working, visual management systems, problem solving, and an understanding of continuous improvement techniques and their application in the workplace.This is a knowledge only qualification; work or industry placement experience is not required, nor is experience in the real work environment.
What will I learn?
On this course, you will learn how to work in a safe and effective team, you will understand workplace organisation, and how to effectively problem solve. You will understand regulations, safe working practices and procedures that apply to a work area, and be able to identify hazards and risks and how they can be reduced.
You will understand the principles and techniques that support workplace organisation and the benefits of having an organised work environment, and you will learn and understand the benefits of visual management systems and how they can be used to improve the work environment.
• Learners should be over the age of 19 at the start of the academic year.
• Learners need to of been a resident in the UK or EEA/EU for at least three years prior to enrolment.
• Learners cannot be enrolled if they are currently funded for another course.
Study, Assessment and Qualifications
• You must complete an induction session prior to being enrolled onto the course.
• This course is free; however, we do have a £115 withdrawal charge if learners do not complete.
• Learners can only complete one CACHE NCFE course at a time.
What Could I Do Next?
On completion of your course you may choose to progress onto these following courses