Key course information
Business, Finance and Management
Apply for this course
To be a successful leader, you’ll need a range of key skills from how to develop working relationships with your colleagues, to a strong understanding of business and communication. The course aims to help you develop your knowledge of the principles of team leading, develop your understanding of business and acquire the knowledge to support communication with stakeholders at different levels. Tailor your learning to your busy lifestyle with this flexible, distance-learning qualification and further your career as a leader.
What will I learn?
The course covers three mandatory units, and a further five units selected by the College. You’ll be given a grounding in the principles of team leading, business and how to communicate work-related information. You’ll be given a foundation in developing working relationships with colleagues, an introduction to coaching and mentoring, and you’ll start understanding personal development and health and safety in the workplace.
- Learners should be over the age of 19 at the start of the academic year.
- Learners need to have been a resident in the UK or EEA/EU for at least three years prior to enrolment.
- Learners cannot be enrolled if they are currently funded for another course.
Study, Assessment and Qualifications
- This is a distance learning course. This means learners do not have to attend college for lessons or sessions with a tutor.
- You are given a personal log in to e-assessor, where you will submit your work for each unit.
- The allotted time for each learner to complete this course is 5 months.
Additional Costs and Information
- All learners must complete an induction session prior to being enrolled onto the course.
- This course is free however, we do have a £115 withdrawal charge if learners do not complete.
- Learners can only complete 1 NCFE course at a time.
What Could I Do Next?
On completion of your course you may choose to progress onto these following courses
- NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Management - NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Management