Key course information
Business, Finance and Management
Apply for this course
Further your career in customer service with this flexible, distance-learning qualification. Excellent customer service requires a range of skills: from teamwork to independent learning and problem solving, to interpersonal skills, communication and appropriate dress. Tailor your learning to own needs and hone your professional skills, building a skills portfolio which is essential when seeking employment.
What will I learn?
You’ll learn some familiar key skills, such as teamwork, independent learning and problem solving. You’ll also acquire some skills which are harder to measure, such as an appreciation for appropriate behaviour and dress, appropriate interpersonal skills, excellent communication, supporting other employees and understanding the function and practices of different roles within an organisation. The course consists of seven mandatory units, covering customer service and delivery, understanding customers, employer organisations, communications and relationships with customers, resolving problems and developing working relationships.
- Learners should be over the age of 19 at the start of the academic year.
- Learners need to have been a resident in the UK or EEA/EU for at least three years prior to enrolment.
- Learners cannot be enrolled if they are currently funded for another course.
Study, Assessment and Qualifications
- This is a distance learning course. This means learners do not have to attend college for lessons or sessions with a tutor.
- You are given a personal log in to e-assessor, where you will submit your work for each unit.
- The allotted time for each learner to complete this course is 4 months.
Additional Costs and Information
- All learners must complete an induction session prior to being enrolled onto the course.
- This course is free however, we do have a £115 withdrawal charge if learners do not complete.
- Learners can only complete 1 NCFE course at a time.
What Could I Do Next?
On completion of your course you may choose to progress onto these following courses
- NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service - NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service