Key course information
Business, Finance and Management
Apply for this course
If you’re looking to work in business administration or onto higher level studies in this area, tailor your learning to suit you with this online, distance-learning qualification. You’ll be provided with the knowledge underpinning a variety of business administration roles in a range of different environments.
What will I learn?
You’ll develop essential knowledge of how to carry out administrative tasks, such as how to manage information and support events. Throughout the course, you’ll cover five mandatory units, and two further units chosen by the College. These are as follows:
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Understand communication in a business environment
- Understand employer organisations
- Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Understand how to carry out business administration tasks
- Understand how to store, retrieve and archive information
- Learners should be over the age of 19 at the start of the academic year.
- Learners need to have been a resident in the UK or EEA/EU for at least three years prior to enrolment.
- Learners cannot be enrolled if they are currently funded for another course.
Study, Assessment and Qualifications
- This is a distance learning course. This means learners do not have to attend college for lessons or sessions with a tutor.
- You are given a personal log in to e-assessor, where you will submit your work for each unit.
- The allotted time for each learner to complete this course is 4 months.
Additional Costs and Information
- All learners must complete an induction session prior to being enrolled onto the course.
- This course is free however, we do have a £115 withdrawal charge if learners do not complete.
- Learners can only complete 1 NCFE course at a time.
What Could I Do Next?
On completion of your course you may choose to progress onto these following courses
- NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration - NCFE Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration