As a customer service specialist you would manage direct customer support within all sectors and organisation types, acting as a referral point for dealing with more complex or technical customer requests, complaints, and queries. You would be an expert in your organisation’s products and/or services, sharing your knowledge with your wider team and colleagues. Part of your role would be to gather and analyse customer information that influences change and improvements in service.
What will I learn?
This programme equips individuals you with a wide breadth of skills to include business-focused service delivery, working with your customers to provide a positive customer experience; dealing and resolving customer issues, complaints and implementing improvements.
The tasks you under take will vary depending on level and the sector of employment. ?You will need strong communication and organisation skills to handle a wide variety of customers and service delivery and will be required to identify a suitable project to be external assessed.
Study, Assessment and Qualifications
The Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours learnt will be externally assessed in the workplace using evidence within an electronic portfolio. At end point assessment you complete a professional discussion on your chosen work-related project and an observation of your professional practice.
Functional Skills, if required, will generally be delivered at one of our Wiltshire College campuses.
- Minimum requirement is GCSE grade C (4) (or equivalent) ?in Maths and English.
- All applicants will be required to pass initial assessments in Maths and English.
Additional Costs and Information
- The Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship usually takes 18-24 months.
- To assist you during your apprenticeship, you may be required to purchase some equipment and resources to support you during your course.
What Could I Do Next?
- Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship - Level 4 Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship