Key course information
Business, Finance and Management
Apply for this course
As a business administrator you will gain a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors. Employment can be within small and large businesses; public sector, private sector and charitable sector. Your role may involve working independently or as part of a team and will involve developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services. Business administrators develop key skills and behaviours to support their own progression towards management responsibilities.
What will I learn?
This Apprenticeship equips individuals with a wide breadth of skills to include IT, Quality, planning and organisation, record and document production, communication and decision making, project management.
Tasks undertaken within your role will vary depending on level and the sector of employment. You will need strong communication and organisation skills to handle a wide variety of tasks and to identify a suitable project to be external assessed.
- Minimum requirement is GCSE grade C (4) (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
- All applicants will be required to pass initial assessments in Maths and English.
Study, Assessment and Qualifications
- The Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
- Functional Skills, if required,will generally be delivered at one of our Wiltshire College campuses.
- A mixture of on and off the job training provides a variety of learning opportunities across the whole programme.
Additional Costs and Information
To assist you during your apprenticeship, you may be required to purchase some equipment and resources to support you during your course.
What Could I Do Next?
On completion of your course you may choose to progress onto these following courses
- Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship - Level 4 Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship