This nationally recognised qualification designed for those with management responsibilities who require additional training in the use of key management tools and processes. It is also suitable for experienced or practising team leaders seeking career progression to the next level of management.This is a web-based learning programme, with the aim to complete within ten months of your start date. The learning platform is user friendly and includes ongoing Assessor on-line support together with full learning resources.
What will I learn?
Following on successful completion of the ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management you can Top up to the full Diploma by completing 11 more units.
Successful completion of the units in this course will enable you to understand and develop skills in areas including:
• Solving Problems and Making Decisions
• Understanding Customer Service Standards and Requirements
• Understanding Health and Safety in the Workplace
• Developing Yourself and Others
• Diversity in the Workplace
• Managing Yourself
• Understanding Workplace Information Systems
• Understanding Training and Coaching in the Workplace
• Induction and Coaching in the Workplace
• Understanding Discipline in the Workplace
• Understanding Stress Management in the Workplace
During the course, you will learn a range of key management skills and put them into practice in your own role. The unit’s assessments are via a series of questions designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the unit. Your Assessor will mark these and feedback back to you as you progress through each unit until completion.
Study, Assessment and Qualifications
Assessment is via questions at the end of each unit to embed knowledge and understanding. The assessor will mark these and feedback to you. Once all units have been achieved you will gain the Diploma.
This is a top up course so successful completion of the ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management is required. If you do not have the Level 3 Certificate you can undertake the full Diploma.
For more information contact BusinessDevelopment@Wiltshire.ac.uk or 0845 3345 235.