This nationally recognised qualification designed for those with management responsibilities who require additional training in the use of key management tools and processes. It is also suitable for experienced or practising team leaders seeking career progression to the next level of management.This is a web-based learning programme, with the aim to complete within ten months of your start date. The learning platform is user friendly and includes ongoing Assessor on-line support together with full learning resources.
What will I learn?
Successful completion of the units in this course will enable you to understand and develop skills in:
• Understanding the Communication Process in the Workplace
• Understanding Leadership
• Understanding How to Motivate to Improve Performance
• Understanding Performance Management
• Understanding Innovation and Change in the Workplace
• Understanding Quality Management in the Workplace
• Understanding Conflict Management in the Workplace
• Understand the Organisation and its Context
• Leading and Motivating a Team Effectively
• Planning and Allocating Work
• Understanding Organising and Delegating in the Workplace
During the course, you will learn a range of key management skills and put them into practice in your own role.
The unit’s assessments are via a series of questions designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the unit. Your Assessor will mark these and feedback back to you as you progress through each unit until completion.
Study, Assessment and Qualifications
Assessment is via questions at the end of each unit to embed knowledge and understanding. The assessor will mark these and feedback to you. Once all units have been achieved you will gain the Certificate.
There are no formal entry requirements.
For more information contact BusinessDevelopment@wiltshire.ac.uk or 0845 3345 235.