Arts and Crafts has the power to make you feel good, reduce stress and anxiety. This course will help you gain creative skills through practical activities, as well as gaining confidence.The exploring of Art and Craft is an ideal way for you to escape reality and immerse yourself in activities, which will enable you to use skills learnt in other areas of your life such as jobs, volunteer work, and going on to do other studies.This course will nurture the growth of developing minds by providing opportunities to explore, discover, express, and reflect. The course is designed to spark your creativity and will enhance your capacity for focus, inner peace and exploration.
What will I learn?
To engage in a variety of creative activities for emotional wellbeing and self-expression:
• To explore thoughts and feelings through a variety of art forms
• To recognise personal strengths and potential
• To identify personal conflicts and to address them
• To find own creative identity & exercise self-expression
• To relate to and support others
• Build confidence and self-esteem
• to identify personal skills and qualities that can be used in other areas
• To make plans for change/further developments
Study, Assessment and Qualifications
Assessment is informal, based on your personal targets and the learning outcomes and will be undertaken regularly with you by the course tutor.
There are no entry requirements associated with this course.
Additional Costs and Information
10-week Course for 2hrs.
There are no additional course costs.
The Course will run for one day per week at our Chippenham Campus on the below dates:
28.09.22-09.11.22 Wednesday 13:00-15:00
25.01.23-08.03.23 Wednesday 13:00-15:00
17.05.23-28.06.23 Wednesday 13:00-15:00