and is aware there may be times when they need support and assistance with their studies or personal issues. The College provides a number of support services including student engagement officers, wellbeing advisors, counselling, sport and physical activity and equality and diversity. For further information on any of these services please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jo Kelly, 07824 170018, Jo.Kelly@wiltshire.ac.uk
- Helen Dodds, 07795 247599, Helen.Dodds@wiltshire.ac.uk
- Karen Vergottini, 07824 753630, Karen.Vergottini@wiltshire.ac.uk
- Charlotte Hiscock, 07785 950421, Charlotte.Hiscock@wiltshire.ac.uk
- Mary Stanistreet, 07799 201530, Mary.Stanistreet@wiltshire.ac.uk
- Maria Kozak, 07532 385409, Maria.Kozak@wiltshire.ac.uk
Wiltshire College & University Centre Counselling Service: Confidential and Professional Support (Term Time Only)
We offer free online counselling for all students in Salisbury, Chippenham, Trowbridge and Lackham.
Our team of Wellbeing Advisors are here to support any College student with any worries or problems, however large or small. They can support, guide, and help students to make the most of their time here at Wiltshire College & University Centre.
They never judge, are friendly and approachable and if they can’t help they will help to find the appropriate person.
Simply drop them an email to arrange an appointment: all support is via Teams at the moment.
Trowbridge: Lyndsey Prichard, Lyndsey.Prichard@wiltshire.ac.uk
Salisbury: Kate Lambley, Kate.Lambley@wiltshire.ac.uk
Chippenham: Chloe Jakubowski, Chloe.Jakubowski@wiltshire.ac.uk
Lackham: Annette Moore, Annette.Moore@wiltshire.ac.uk