Duration: 1 day
Suitable for: Individuals or organisations wanting a greater understanding and awareness of the importance of energy and carbon emissions.
Cost: Full cost is £168 and fully funded (free) places are available for the unemployed or those on low incomes.
What you will learn on the course:
- An understanding of energy and carbon emissions
- The importance of energy consumption monitoring
- The purpose of energy reporting
- The impact of energy consumption on costs, the environment, carbon emissions and security
- Recognise the links between energy consumption and usage of equipment
- How an individual’s behaviour can impact reducing energy consumption
- How to save energy and reduce carbon emissions in the home and at work