Our application process for courses starting this September are still open. Online applications have closed, but we are still accepting applications; simply email email@example.com.
If you're still unsure on which course is right for you, we can help to get you on the right path.
- Find the details of your preferred choice by browsing our courses here. The information will include at which campus(es) each course is taught, so you can decide where you want to study
- Please email our admissions team on firstname.lastname@example.org to start your application. Please could you include the following details to start your application journey:
Name of person applying
Details of your qualifications. If you are emailing, please attach a copy of the result slip
- Our admissions team will help you through the summer application process and also arrange a chat with one of our lecturers to explain the course
We will accept any of the following forms of ID:
- Birth certificate
- Driving license – full or provisional
- Household Universal Credit or Tax Credit Award notice
- Household Child Benefit Award notice
- National Insurance notification letter
- Settled Status or Pre-Settled Status notification from the Home Office
- Marriage certificate
- Deed poll documents will be accepted if accompanied by any of the above documents, to confirm a legal name change.