Call our Admissions Team on 01225 756200 or email HEAdmissions@wiltshire.ac.uk
Clearing is a process that matches students looking for places, with universities that have places available.
Clearing is for you if you:
- Have only thought about going to university recently.
- Have taken a break from education and now want to look into the possibilities of university.
- Didn't achieve the grades you had hoped for, and so you have not been accepted by your Firm or Insurance choices, and are now looking for a place in Clearing.
- Have changed your mind about where or what you want to study.
Whatever your circumstances, Clearing could help you start your exciting journey to university level study at Wiltshire College & University Centre.
From Thursday 18 August we will have places available in Clearing.
We're here to help! Call our Admissions Team on 01225 756200 or email HEAdmissions@wiltshire.ac.uk. Our phone lines are open as below:
- Thursday 18th August: 8am - 8pm
- Friday 19th August: 8am - 6pm
- Weekdays from Monday 22nd August: 8.30am - 5pm
UCAS Track is available from 3pm on results day, this is when you can make an application through Clearing. Make sure you're making the best decision and contact our Clearing phone line on 01225 756200 to discuss your options from 8am on results day.
- If your results are what you were expecting: your place will have been confirmed and you won’t be in Clearing.
- If your result is better than you were expecting: you could use Adjustment to apply for a course with higher entry requirements.
- If your results are not as you expected or you've received no holding offers: call our clearing phone line and enter Clearing.
- Go to www.ucas.com and select ‘UCAS Track.’ If you aren’t holding any offers your clearing number will be displayed there.
- UCAS will update the list of courses that still have places available. You don’t have to stick with your original choice of subject.
- Contact us, you’ll need your results, UCAS Personal ID number, an idea of what you'd like to study, your email address and a pen and paper to take some notes.
- You’ll be able to add your Clearing choice on UCAS Track from 3pm on results day.