You are not logged in to myWiltscoll: click to login
¦0¦ 1¦ 2¦ 3¦ 4¦ 5¦ 6¦ 7¦ 8¦ 9¦

support services homepage

advice & help

student finance

travel and bus passes


counselling and support


disability advice

additional information

my career online

Keeping You Safe at College

The college is committed to keeping you safe from harm whilst attending your course or programme of study. We do this by ensuring that we have robust health and safety procedures and trained staff to deal with any incidents or concerns that arise.

Click to view our Health and Safety Section

If there is an urgent concern then this should be reported immediately to the campus / centre reception who will contact the Duty Manager or First Aider as appropriate.

Students who have a safeguarding concern can seek advice, support or report the concern by emailing or by contacting a member of the safeguarding team.

If you need a friendly face to say hello to, or maybe you are experiencing some difficulties with your course or your peers and want a listening ear, you can also contact your Student Engagement Officer to be put in touch with a college buddy or email

ID Cards

During your first week in College you will be given a student ID card. You are expected to carry your ID card on you at all times whilst on College premises and you will need to show this on request by a staff member. The College will conduct regular checks to ensure that everyone on campus is a College student.

Staff will also wear a staff ID badge and visitors wear a visitor badge. Anyone not able to show their ID card will be asked to explain who they are and why they are in College and taken to Reception. In this way we can ensure that the College is a safe environment for you to study in. You will also need your ID badge to access printing and photocopying equipment. Our webpage explains how to activate your ID badge on the printers and photocopiers.

If you lose your badge you will have to pay £3 for another. Look after your ID badge and if you lose it, report your loss to Customer Student Services immediately or someone else may use your print credit!

You will also need to show your ID card, to prove you are a student, when attending College parties and college arranged events.

Keeping your belongings safe

The College cannot take responsibility for any equipment, materials or property that you may leave at any of the campuses / centres. The College carries no insurance for loss or damage to personal property. You would be wise, therefore, to take out your own insurance.

If you lose your belongings then go to Reception to see if it has been handed in.

Personal Safety

See the link below for information and advice about how to keep yourself safe both at college and outside

Personal Safety Tips


The College seeks to keep its learners and staff safe from the effects of inhaling cigarette smoke. Therefore the college operates a no smoking policy in all of its buildings and also outside around the buildings with the exception of designated areas which are identified by a ‘smoking shelter’. Shelters are located at:

Emergency closure

The College is only very rarely closed by bad weather. If you are in any doubt and you have some distance to travel, look at the news page of this website, our Facebook or Twitter pages, listen to your local radio station for announcements, or telephone the College main campuses or local centres between 8.30am-7.30pm.

Powered by Google Google

send to a friend

Experience day helps build aspirations for primary school pupils

Animal Management students thrilled to see dolphins and whales during study tour trip

Students explore their career options at college Big Bang event