Welcome to the parents’ page of our website. Here you’ll find useful information about safeguarding and wellbeing, key contact numbers, how to support your young person to achieve their work experience hours and complete their English and Maths qualifications and other useful information too.
We hope you find this page helpful; if you have any suggestions for what we could include, or have any further questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch using any of the contact details listed below.
Safeguarding and Wellbeing
Safeguarding Contact Numbers
- Designated Lead: Jo Kelly, 07824170018
- Lackham: Charlotte Hiscock. 07785950421
- Salisbury: Mary Stanistreet, 08799201530
- Trowbridge: Phil Meek, 07795247599
- Chippenham: Marsha Mars, 07824753630
- Apprenticeships: Maria Kozak, 07532385409
Support your Young Person
General Switchboard: 01225 350035
Absence Reporting Line: 01225 350035
- Choose option 3
- You will be asked to select your campus and leave a message with your full name, course, tutor and reason for absence.