Welcome to the parents’ page of our website. Here you’ll find useful information about safeguarding and wellbeing, key contact numbers, how to support your young person to achieve their work experience hours and complete their English and Maths qualifications and other useful information too.
We hope you find this page helpful; if you have any suggestions for what we could include, or have any further questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch using any of the contact details listed below.
Out of Hours Support
If you are concerned for yourself or about someone else, please find details of help below:
Childline or call free on 0800 1111
Samaritans or call free on 116 123
Anxiety UK or text 07537416905
or in an emergency call 999
For more details to go the College Student Wellbeing page.
Safeguarding and Wellbeing
Guides to help reduce online sexual harm
The Marie Collins Foundation is a charity working directly with children, young people and families to enable their recovery following sexual abuse involving technology. Working with the NWG Exploitation Network, they have created this resource to produce help guides, for parents and professionals, aimed at reducing online sexual harm.
Safeguarding Contact Numbers
- Designated Lead: Jo Kelly, 07824170018
- Lackham: Charlotte Hiscock. 07785950421
- Salisbury: Mary Stanistreet, 08799201530
- Trowbridge: Phil Meek, 07795247599
- Chippenham: Marsha Mars, 07824753630
- Apprenticeships: Maria Kozak, 07532385409
Support your Young Person
General Switchboard: 01225 350035
Absence Reporting Line: 01225 350035
- Choose option 3
- You will be asked to select your campus and leave a message with your full name, course, tutor and reason for absence.