This course will provide you with the tools to help you increase your confidence, this will be done in a safe, supportive environment. The opportunities will take place to experiment with different techniques that you can incorporate into your life to help you feel more confident, and positive.You will practise assertive communication techniques that will improve your presence and influence in situations where you might not feel confident and learn to make the most of your strengths. Learn about how to build up your confidence and understand the importance of being confident.
What will I learn?
· How to express your emotions and feelings more effectively to have the impact that you need.
· How to focus on your personal strengths, rather than your perceived weaknesses.
· Ways to use a range of confidence-boosting techniques and include their practice in your daily life.
· Techniques for improving your confidence.
· What to do when you feel you are lacking confidence.
· To support confidence through body language, tone, words and appearance.
· Understanding why sometimes you choose to lack confidence.
· How to speak up, share your ideas and opinions.
· Have a higher sense of self-esteem and confidence.
· Communicate with assertiveness and confidence.
· Appreciate your own selves, making decisions, and embracing strengths.
Study, Assessment and Qualifications
Assessment is informal, based on your personal targets and the learning outcomes and will be undertaken regularly with you by the course tutor.
There are no entry requirements associated with this course.
Additional Costs and Information
There are no additional course costs.
You may be entitled to fee remission if you meet the criteria. To find out more please contact us on 01225 756289 or 01225 756201.
This course will be held one day per week at our Chippenham Campus on the below dates:
28.09.22-09.11.22 Wednesday 10:00-12:00
25.01.23-08.03.23 Wednesday 10:00-12:00
17.05.23-28.06.23 Wednesday 10:00-12:00