Please find below guidance from the College about our Covid-19 precautions from 30 November 2021:
- You must not come into College if you have tested positive or if you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus . Students please call the absence line to let us know.
- If you are contacted by the NHS Test and Trace team and instructed to isolate, you must report this to the College, and not attend any activities on campus.
- Everyone attending our campuses must wear face coverings in all indoor communal areas (unless exempt).
- Staff and Students: You can help protect yourself and others through vaccination and by testing at home twice a week – please report test results to the NHS and College.
- On campus, remember to wash your hands more frequently, use hand sanitiser and remember ‘Catch it, bin it, kill it’!
- Students: If you feel unwell with Covid-19 symptoms on campus please inform your lecturer or tutor immediately.
Any questions? Get in contact
If you have any questions or concerns, then please contact us at email@example.com.
Home Testing is important to help keep everyone in College, and their families, as safe as possible. Both staff and students are asked to test at home twice a week and to report the results to College. Visitors are requested to test before coming to the College wherever possible.
Test kits for students and staff can be picked up from College receptions. Please continue testing through holidays. If you run out of tests and cannot get to College to pick up more you can order test kits on the Government website.
Staff and students should report test results using the links below, or the QR codes available on College campuses. Anyone testing positive must not come to College.
We understand that lockdown has been hard on everyone. Our student support team and tutors are available to talk to. There are also a wide range of charities who can offer support. If you are concerned for yourself or about someone else, please find details of help below:
- Childline or call free on 0800 1111
- Samaritans or call free on 116 123
- Young Minds
- No Panic
- Anxiety UK or text 07537416905
- or in an emergency call 999
For more details to go the College Student Wellbeing page.
Safeguarding Contact Numbers
- Designated Safeguarding Lead: 07824170018
- Lackham: 07785950421
- Salisbury: 08799201530
- Trowbridge: 07795247599
- Chippenham: 07824753630
- Apprenticeships: 07532385409