Get Ahead is a flexible and individualised programme funded by the European Social Fund for young people not in education, employment or training (NEET) or those At Risk of NEET.
Learners will attend college up to two days per week for up to eight weeks, completing a set of qualifications specifically chosen to support young people onto the next stage of their education, employment or training. They will then continue to receive ongoing 1:1 support.
Learners will receive:
- 1:1 Support from a Progress Coach
- An individualised learning plan
- The opportunity to complete a work experience placement
- The opportunity to do qualifications in: Work Skills, Managing Personal Finance, Healthy Living and Grit and Resilience
- A £25 High Street voucher when progressing to a positive destination
- A £75 High Street voucher for successful completion of qualifications
- We can also reimburse travel costs e.g. bus tickets, so it shouldn’t cost you anything to attend!
- Weekly sessions for 8 weeks
- Managing Personal Finance Award
- Grit and Resilience Award: ‘Mental Toughness’
- A visit to College
- Discussions around future careers and progression pathways
Delivery at each campus is on these days:
Trowbridge – Mondays and Tuesdays
Chippenham – Wednesday and Thursdays
Salisbury – Mondays and Tuesdays
Please get in touch to with us to discuss how it might benefit you or your school. Email email@example.com or call 01225 756 373