You are not logged in to myWiltscoll: click to login
¦0¦ 1¦ 2¦ 3¦ 4¦ 5¦ 6¦ 7¦ 8¦ 9¦

support services homepage

advice & help

student finance

travel and bus passes


counselling and support


disability advice

additional information

my career online

Studying while on benefit

What is the new bursary?


EMA – transition arrangements

How much bursary will young people get?  

When can I apply for a bursary?

When the College is advised how much money is available we will update our information sheets on the web.  Go to this page for more information. 

If you get the transitional EMA support funds can you also apply for a bursary?

Yes. However College will take into account the fact that a young person is receiving regular weekly payments when determining what they should receive.

When will the money be available?

The new 16-19 Bursary Fund will start from September 2011.

I want to have a say in these changes – who do I contact?

The Government will now carry out an 8 week consultation on the scheme so the detailed arrangements can be finalised in time for allocations to be made to learning providers for the 2011/12 academic year.  The e-consultation is available at


ypla This information has been supplied by the Young People’s Learning Agency (YPLA) who fund education and training for 16-19 year olds. Please note that the scheme may be subject to change due to the consultation period. Wiltshire College takes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the above information. Please contact Customer Services if you require any further information. Or email

Powered by Google Google

send to a friend

Trowbridge Operatic Society’s latest hit production gets standing ovation

Students inspired at UKs largest skills event

Students come together to support a record breaking Children in Need appeal