Student Services Centres
Each main campus has a Student Services Centre with staff who will be able to help with a range of queries including course information, fees, grants and discounts, transport to college, childcare and accommodation.
Wiltshire College, through its Student Service Centres, provides:
- Information and advice on learning and training opportunities available at the College.
- Information and advice on support services available to assist learners on a course of study or training.
These services are free and available to both students and non-students.
Information on learning and training opportunities is also available at each College centre.
A confidential, free and impartial guidance service is available from the Guidance Services Team who are qualified and experienced guidance practitioners.
You can expect us to offer a service that is:
- Confidential and impartial
- Open and transparent
- Accessible to all eligible users
- Committed to equality of opportunity
- Committed to the Guidance Council Code of principles
You can also expect that we will
- Comply with the legal framework on confidentiality and disclosure provided by the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Human Rights Act 1998.
- Provide an opportunity for users to comment on the services listed above, and an easily understood complaints procedure for those who wish to complain.
A full version of our commitment to confidentiality, disclosure and referral is included in the 'Wiltshire College Information, Advice and Guidance Policy' available from College Receptions and Student Service Centres (currently under revision)
- You attend appointments on time
- You deal patiently with requests to wait for information
- You treat College premises and members of staff with politeness and respect.
How you can help us to improve the service
- By complaining promptly and in full if the service fails to give satisfaction.
- By telling us what we are doing well. You may tell us in person, by telephone, email or in writing.