Did You Know...?
Wiltshire College has over 4500 full-time students and 350 full-time teaching staff. It is the main provider of further and higher education in Wiltshire and one of the largest colleges in the country.
Ofsted have recognised and praised the College's key strengths:
- Excellent destinations of learners, whether into higher levels of education or employment
- The safe and welcoming campuses
- Industry knowledge and experience of the teaching staff
- The care, well-being and additional learning support we provide for learners
- Our Community Campus enrichment programme which ensures students develop good personal and social skills
- Good collaborative work with stakeholders which ensures the curriculum meets local needs
- The College's clear vision
- Vulnerable students achieve particularly well
The College has industry recognised status being a part of the Skillset Media Academy network; a UK-wide group of Centres in Excellence in creative media education and training. We are also a Founder Member of the National Skills Academy for Creative and Cultural skills and for Food and Drink skills; working with the relevant industries and linking up with employers to train people effectively for real jobs within these industries.