Home Career Planner Explore Careers Further Education Apprenticeship University Job Shop Career Change

Learning 2 Earning - click here

Face-to-face Advice

Living in Wiltshire and 19 or over? Get FREE Careers Advice - visit the Support and Advice section

National Careers ServiceIf you live outside Wiltshire go to the National Careers Service site or contact 0800 100 900.

Advice online from the Citizens Advice BureauCitizens Advice Bureau can help with Debt, Housing, Employment, Welfare Benefits, Family and Personal Matters, Consumer Contracts, Legal Procedures, Education and Health

Shaw TrustShaw Trust is a national charity which supports disabled and disadvantaged people to prepare for work, find jobs and live more independently

The Richmond Fellowship Mind Rethink

People with Mental Health Problems can expect specialist help from the Richmond Fellowship who are experts at encouraging, supporting, advising, advocating and challenging people in their journey to recovery and employment. Further support can be found from Mind and Rethink

Ex-offenders can seek advice on options in education, training and work. You can also find out how criminal records work and what your rights and responsibilities are when looking for work.

Need advice in your home language? This site offers bi-lingual leaflets in 8 different languages or the opportunity to speak to someone in that language - Gujarati, Punjabi, Somali, Sylheti, Urdu, Farsi, Polish, French.

Prefer to help yourself? Then try this Action Plan Tool.