HND in Agricultural Engineering
|£4500 per year *|
* Fees accurate at time of publishing
Duration: Two years, Full Time
Our dedicated Agricultural Engineering and land-based facilities are comprehensive and industry standard. The training you will receive will prepare you for a career within the sector and your qualification will be valued by industry leaders. We have strong links with a range of local and national dealers and manufacturers and look to develop your confidence in using industry technologies to enhance your abilities and future career prospects. You will have access to the 688 hectare Lackham farm and estate to build upon your practical experience within commercial agriculture.
You will have access to our extensive facilities and rural estate, including woodland, farmland and more than five kilometres of river systems. With our commercial farm located on campus, there is a wealth of opportunity to develop your employable and industry-relevant skills.
The units you may study include:
- Mechanisation for land based industries
- Vehicle fault diagnosis
- Engineering science
- Analytical methods for engineers
- Product design, implementation and evaluation
- Mechanical principles
- Electrical and electronic principles
- Applications of pneumatics and hydraulics
- Electronic principles
- Health, safety and risk assessment in engineering
- Engine and vehicle design and performance
Please note: Modules and course content subject to change
This course is delivered at our Lackham campus.